Sunday, January 22, 2006

Well then.

Bloody fuck. I can't find my wonderful diagrams for my circulatory system unit, or that unit at all for that matter. And I'm studying for the Bio final tomorrow, and I'm having trouble with that unit. Shit.
Other than that outburst I've had a fairly good day. I now have both of my trips to the Glenbow somewhat organized. And I ate and had a nap just recently.
And I've studied. I really don't care about blood or kidneys any more, really I don't.
But I'll be done with Bio until next year when I'm done this tomorrow.
Election Monday tomorrow. It'll make it official: a Conservative government of some description. *sighs*
We'll see.
Hope you're all well and enjoying your time off between your exams or after your exams.
Until later,
Me.

2 comments:

A. said...

don't say that or i'll emo all over you!

We're Canada, we're freakishly unpredictable in politics. (At 8, I want to know that Anders is no longer in Parliament....)

did i mention i'm still undecided?

Cohen said...

how can you been undecided? vote for the real alternative! lol, NDP!
and rob anders doesn't deserve to represent calgary west any more. *shakes head violently*