Sunday, January 22, 2006

Buttons and elitism

So, I don't like buttons now. I was doing up the buttons at the bottom of my duvet cover and I missed one and it caused a chain reaction that made all the rest askew. While being very useful they suck. Why are there so many buttons on a man's jacket if one is supposed to have the bottom one undone anyway? It's ridiculous. I vow to write an short essay on buttons and why they are good and why they aren't.
Also, I have come to the conclusion that I really am fairly elitist. I talked to Caitlin about elitism in Debate and after a few moments of thought, I guess I really am. But, I'm also arrogant so I know you all love me in spite of my "flaws". :)
So sick of Bio.
Election tomorrow, no idea what we're doing or where we're going or who'll be taking down signs, but that's what tomorrow's for.
Explaining blogging to Mum is tiresome and has to be repeated. Did I mention I'm a brat?
Anyways, I'll go and pretend that I care about Bio and really think about rewriting my Grade 9 story and about buttons.
Wish me luck for Bio,
Me

No comments: