Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just to clarify...

Rob Anders is slimey and I feel bad for having semi-clapped for him at the all-candidates forum at the random Centre today. *shivers*
Anyways, the exam went well, Moquin wants a Teale sign and said I was a good student and that he enjoyed having me in class, Poirier said I somehow got 30/30 on my final essay that I didn't really have a third argument for or a decent (aka more than a sentence long) conclusion.
Me and Kate and Georgeanne hung out after the test in Poirier's room and we left around 12.30 I guess. We went down to Kensington to the amazing toy store and then we went to Higher Ground (I think) where we had...um...curious, that's the word, curious conversations over coffee and a breakfast sandwich.
Then Kate and Georgeanne bought a Newton's cradle (good gift for me too, they're really awesome and only recently did I realize their name) for their Chem teacher Ms Ferdanez and yeah. Then Kate went home and I travelled up to Gee's house via train and bus and we watched Charlie Chaplin movies and her mother fed us and I felt loved.
After Gee's house we voyaged on to Teale's house around 4.30 to go door-knocking for him. It turned out to be fairly good fun. I mostly convinced a non-Canadian citizen why she should vote for Teale and another person was going to vote NDP already so it was exciting. That I know of we only got one bad response between the four of us out there (Eric [with red hair who Gee knows from FolkFest], Gee, Mike and me) and that was doled out to Eric who as soon as he said NDP got an angry "Get out of here NDP, this is Conservative Country!" *slam*
So when we were done stuffing mailboxes and knocking on doors, we went back to the community centre and watched Teale be animated, the Liberal be fairly un-Liberal, the Marxist Leninist be interesting, the Green be fairly animated, Rob Anders being an ass and not answering questions and the Canadian Action Party guy was well-dressed and has a strange party.

So, that's all from me for right now, I'm off to bed 'cause I've got my French multiple choice final tomorrow!

Bye readers,
Me.

No comments: