Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Well, I just read A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift (thanks to Project Gutenberg http://www.gutenberg.org/). Just a little disgusting and amazing social commentary.
I didn't go to the forum tonight because I was kinda tired and was waiting for Georgeanne to call me to see if she was going or not and I thought about calling Christopher myself but I didn't. Instead I read on the BBC and CBC and Fiction Press and other people's blogs and Project Gutenberg.
Tomorrow I'll be studying Bio for Monday then I'll be steam-cleaning the upstairs carpets after Joseph leaves and Dad gets home.
I hope to see and/or hear coverage about Teale's magnificant and captivating (or at least long and fairly witty) speeches.
Happy birthday to Jen again, even though she doesn't have this site, I'll probably see her tomorrow, half-hungover from tonight. :)
Anyways, talk to you all later. Meghan, I'll call you Friday about Glenbow and Kate I'll probably call you Monday or so. I'm aiming for Tuesday with Meghan and maybe later on with Kate.
Bye people.
Me.

(PS, Joseph's off to Victoria tomorrow and Mum's going up to Red Deer for a conference with other people that work with TASC/special needs students, so it'll be me and Dad tomorrow night and most of Friday, until Mum gets back. We're gonna go out for supper after we finish the carpets and that'll be fun. I haven't had time alone with Dad for a while. Bye again, Me)

No comments: