Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Guess who's birthday it is today.....

It's Jen from Safeway's 22nd birthday today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
Um, anyways, French reading comprehension is dumb. Hanging out with cool people afterwards, much better. I talked with Ryland and Devon about Star Trek for about an hour while waiting for people to be done their French finals. Joseph and Kelci eventually both came out from the gym and we waited for Kees, we expected he would be thrown out because he'd take as much time as he could to do it. We went across the street for pizza then over to Brentwood for coffee at Starbucks where we spent a lot of time talking.
Then Kees didn't take the train with us and we took the train to Dalhousie and then Joseph and I took the train home. And I had tickets today Georgeanne! Hooray!
And so I am supposed to be either studying for Bio or moving things onto my desk because tomorrow (while Mum's in Red Deer for a conference and Joseph goes out to Victoria until Saturday), Dad and I get to steam-clean the upstairs carpets! Oh joy oh
bliss! *ends sarcasm*

So, that's about it people. I'll write some more if anything somewhat interesting happens.
Bye for now,
Me.

No comments: