Friday, January 13, 2006

well, i'm in the last spare period of the semester right now. i just finished my last social class of the year and i'm going to my last bio class after lunch! no more summach until next year maybe! :D
anyways, kate gave me my wales present and the pen from her dad's programme "Educator Development Program". My present is a stuffed sheep but I haven't found a suitable name for her/him yet. The sheep looks a little stunned and its head is lopsided and occasionally it can stand by itself. A name....*searches for a name* Kate suggested Dafydd, what Kelci apparently turned down for her sheep. It's like David but slightly different... I'll keep looking but I'll use this as a fall-back name. Morgan perhaps... Taffy is apparently a pet name for Dafydd. Hmmm...
Anyways, I have to go study for my Bio test on the kidneys and excretion after our 17 minute lunch.
I might update later in elation when I'm done this semester's set of classes.
Bye for now,
Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hated bio. =S except the disecting organs part. THAT was fun =)