Monday, June 26, 2006

Yay UDP, Nose Hill, Myspace music and MSN and people and Coles!

Meeting up with Gee, Caitlin, Sean, Devon and Kelci on Saturday in Prince's Island Park then debating with the Green Peace people, then up to Gee's for the BBQ, Twister games and Cranium then walking up to Nose Hill, seeing the deer on the way, and then being eaten alive by mosquitos and taking pictures for the UDP, then slurpees while waiting for the bus... A day to be repeated many times this summer!
I was on my Myspace for the first time in months last night and stumbled across Myspace Music and found a few new bands that I love: Panda (at myspace.com/pandalandia), an indie rock band from Monterrey, Mexico, Plain White T's, who Oriana told me about, (http://www.plainwhitets.com/) and Feeling Left Out (http://www.myspace.com/floia).
And MSN is lovely just because. Same with people because they're awesome as a rule.
Coles = happy so far because they called me this morning to arrange for an interview to get me on part-time. In other words, around 2.30 tomorrow afternoon I'll be tied up for a while. :-)

I'm going to go eat some more and then go sneaker shopping with Mum and Joseph then drop off applications at Best Western and another place...Econo Lodge, that's it...

Hasta luego!
Me.

No comments: