Thursday, June 15, 2006

So. I'll update about the magnificant excursion of yesterday later but for now something completely different....

I want my MP to Marlene Jennings of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce-Lachine because she's pretty fun, though of course Jim isn't bad, I was watching Question Period today while eating lunch and avoiding studying. She's the Deputy Opposition House Leader and asked some good questions today. Yes. This is what I do when I'm bored sometimes, and it was actually kinda fun to see how we were more civilized at Model Leg than the real MPs are overall.
Anyhow, I'll go back to doing Spanish/Math review. And keep waiting for Peggy from Safeway to call me back about a job there. She called around 11.30 this morning and after a quick exchange she said she'd need a few minutes to look over other applications and see who'd be working in August... The phone has only rung once since she last called and I'm really impatient for her to call back.
ANyways, hope people's Social finals went well today and all is right in your worlds.

Til later,
Me.

No comments: