Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hello world.

I am almost officially done gr 11. Go me! And I just got my hair cut and it's shorter! :-)
Yay bingo in Spanish (it's "¡Loto!" by the way)! And doing absolutely nothing in English today.
Um. So yeah, I'm gonna go be useless for a bit and try to remember how to write personal responses and short short stories and stuff for tomorrow's English written test.
And wow, I'm excited for CWS (the Cold War Sim we're running) on Friday! We worked on some of it last night, preliminary news stories/press releases and communiqués and such. I get to be LBJ aka the VP aka the President when JFK (Sean) was assassinated.
And I love Andy Stochansky, by the way. He is a beautiful musician and Rosella loves him tremendously as well. I shall go listen to him.

A plus tard les gars et filles, hasta luego, (I'll call you Candace re: tomorrow)
Me.

No comments: