Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Generally lazy weekends are always fun. :)

My weekend was splendidly unproductive:
Saturday:
Joseph's birthday and his registration at the U of C and his eventually being kicked out of Kilkenny's for using his new U of C id instead of another photo id and subsequent going over to Teale's for the night, I went to Meghan's almost-old birthday party (btw 17 = almost old, 18 = old) and relishing the innuendos in Disney's Robots and then watching the taped Desperate and West Wing and Grey's and going shopping for Joseph's birthday present and over at Home Depot to get perennials.
Sunday:
Waking up around 9 after 6 hours of sleep and managing not to cut myself while flaying and chopping up a pineapple to accompany Joseph's pancakes for Mum's breakfast on the deck, going back to sleep for an hour and a half and arising slightly more awake and lazing about then gardening and rediscovering FM radio. Ironically, the CRTC is having hearings to investigate the state of private radio and I heard CBC interviews about how teenagers are turning away from traditional radio, a la Jenna, in my English class, and myself to an extent, I turned away from private radio I guess...

Bell's ringing...English short stories test.

A plus tard,
Me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH YOU WATCHED DESPERATE?! i still can't believe you didn't watch grey's anatomy. it was soo sad. and sooo intense. and i had no one to relish in that with me today in double english. =( hahahah cutting pineapple is incredibly hard, so good on you for not hurting yourself, mike =)

Cohen said...

i watched last weekend's desperate, i haven't seen this week's

Anonymous said...

*glare.*