Sunday, May 21, 2006

Arg at Victoria Day closures of shops

So. The sushi place that I was meeting my friend Ty at was closed today. And he was, as is frequently the case, he was late, but I talked to Fiona quickly then he arrived and then when we went to another sushi place and looked at an Italian restaurant, they were closed. We ended up at Charly Chan's and it was damn good food. He had to run off because of his shift starting at 2, so I went over to JugoJuice and got a Summer Strawberry drink and talked with Oriana a bit.

I have math review to do so I'll go and do some of that. I've got a friend coming down from Edmonton who I'd like to have lunch with if I can but I need to have sufficient amounts of math done first.

Anywho, talk to you all later.
Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ewww. sushi. raw fish. i only eat things i can identify =)