Thursday, February 02, 2006

So, shameless promotion of the U of C and backpacking

Kate suggested before she left that a number of us should go backpacking across Europe after high school and my parents have pledged their absolute support provided I can find the people and necessary money.
Speaking of money, there's a magnificant new programme coming out in the September of 2007 (most likely) that could give me loads of scholarship money for a four year Honours programme in Social Sciences and Humanities, etc, and eventually pay the airfare for a mandatory year of a foreign language in another country, thereby freeing up money and giving me amazing opportunities. :-)
My enthusiasm about U of C, starting to grow a bit...
Stars is coming Saturday and when I completely realize that tomorrow night I'll be ecstatic or thereabouts.
Back to reading The Oddyssey, I'm a few pages short of Book 4 (of 24 Books, can I manage before the quiz last period Monday? But of course, I read Pride and Prejudice in less time!)

Bye all,
Mike

No comments: