Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Kate is actually leaving....*sigh*

So, I'm sitting here doing nothing useful during spare (having no math homework or any other homework, ie English, that I'm inclined to do right now)... Kate's going to France tomorrow. :(
She's apparently going to be at the airport for 8 tomorrow morning and will actually leave at 11, but they'll get to waste four hours in Toronto, so that should prove exciting.
We looked at the website for the school she's going to stay at, it being a boarding school so she won't truly be living with her family except for Wednesday afternoons and from 5:15 on Friday until 9:00 in the morning on Mondays. Very informative website (http://www.venours.educagri.fr/).
I miss Kate already, kinda. Like she said it still hasn't really sunk in that she's going to be gone until May-ish. It'll sink in hard pretty soon I predict.
Oh, and for English we're working on a project (a presentation on Monday) on the Restoration period in English history/literature, between 1660 and 1798. Turns out Jonathan Swift, William Blake and Sir Isaac Newton were all around the same time... We'll be researching more for the PowerPoint presentation Liz will compile since I can't use PowerPoint because I've never really wanted to, etc. A real class just came in here, some kind of Science class and I think I should probably go and be out of the way.

Until later,
Me.

No comments: