Monday, February 13, 2006

My English presentation went well today and I love tea.

Hello readers. I'm drinking tea and taking a pre-homework break to blog a little. Kate, I'm reading the Eyre Affaire and t'is interesting; I started reading it a while ago but as inevitably happens when I start books, especially library books, I put them aside and mean to read them but I never actually finish them.
I went to the mall today with Joseph to get money and see Jen at Safeway to wish her a happy birthday (Saturday) and such. Before we left I had a cup of tea because it was kinda cold out and I didn't have as warm a jacket as my arms wished I did. Then I had fun trying to find my wallet and when I descended the stairs I started doing the twist.
I looked snazzy today in my black t-shirt and blazer combination. I hadn't worn it since UBC and when I dug through my closet to find it yesterday I found a UBC propaganda imitation rockclimbing clip and gum and a note from Devon from Model Leg.
I can take Poli Sci and Spanish next year and possibly still have a spare...everybody "Ooo! Aaaah!"
I'm gonna go do math now and have loads of fun with it.
I gotta say though, Gangsta and Western versions of the Odyssey are quite amusing.
Good bye all, until tomorrow in spare when I might have an opinion you won't care about to share or more random quiz/epitaph things to post. Oh, and I'll blog about my MatchMaker results that I'll purchase tomorrow.
And to Kate, I drank but only a little brandy and crème de cacao so I did drink, I don't do wine or beer though, Kokanee is disgusting.
Bye,
Me.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'll agree with that... beer is really naasty nasty nasty. Baileys I liked though, and wine... Tea as well. Tea is amazing. Oh and Georgeanne, if you're reading this by chance, Apple/Cinnamon tea is everywhere here, so remind me in April and I'lll pick you up some boxes. Just came back frol watching 'walk the line' don't go see it. Go see brokeback mountain. It was pretty much Ray Charles over again, with really bad french subtitles that were rather amusing.

Anonymous said...

mmhmm gangsta ROCKED, yo.