Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yay coffee and chatter!

I went out for coffee with Gee after school today and it was fun. We were avoiding doing math and I listened to a pretty good song on a cd Georgeanne made.
Math was meh.
Spare was meh.
We had our final on Beowulf in the first period and it was sooooo easy, it made me happy and I made reference to the battle that will end the world according to Scandanavian mythology and the predetermination of which god will fight which evil being as an excuse of how Beowulf couldn't avoid his destiny. After lunch we watched a 50 minute dvd done by PBS regarding Shakespeare as a poet.
In Spanish we had our presentation and people will stop hearing about my getting to wear a sombrero and my Spanish play for now.
I have only math homework tonight and I'm probably going to do that pretty soon and try to get to bed early-ish tonight because for Provincials we're getting up reeeeeally early and I should get used to it before then if I can.

Bye for now,
Me.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I LOVE FRENCH EXPRESSO
which is why i'm in capital letters