Monday, March 20, 2006

So yay Edmonton boo report card marks.

I'll rant about Edmonton when I have more time but it was good fun over all, especially Kees in the final with Jessica (Kees: "Are you aware of suchandsuch report?" Jess: "No I am not." Kees: "Strange, because we did research it together..." Crowd: "Ooooooh!!!!").

Report card marks:
Math: 52 (I have passed both of my tests with 53 and 50 respectively...I'm going to actually go in for help now)
Spanish: 75 (bloody hell, one project was worth a lot more than I thought it would be and I don't like the verbs "gustar" and "encantar" because you put a pronoun in front of them and conjugate them for the object that follows [ex. We like apples becomes Nos gustan manzanas, however We like coffee is Nos gusta el cafe.])
English: 75 (If I had read the chapters of Beowulf that we were being tested on in the quizzes I would've done better however in the final writing assignment I got 18/20 and 97 on my Beowulf final exam, why couldn't those have been included in this report card?)

Conclusion: I will do nothing but school work after WICS and work really hard during Spring Break and focus on school and have a better average than 67.3%. *shivers*

No comments: