Thursday, January 18, 2007

Done Bio!!!!!!!

I am now done Bio forever and ever! Well, maybe a first year Bio class for easy-ish credits but still, in high school, I am done biology!
And I have Alex and Mr Craig to thank eternally for it. After the written part we wrote in the morning, I met up with Alex and we went to Ms Ng's class and drew a huge concept map over two whiteboards and then we went to Mr Craig's room where he ever so graciously reviewed basic hormones and the gland that produces them and whether they were tropic or non-tropic and target or non-target and what their effects on whatever tissue or gland they worked on were. That was about the first ten questions. Life saving review session.

So now I'm relishing in the joys of being done high school biology forever and ever and I'll be going to judge some random jr high debate tournament and be a mean but constructive judge for the little ones.

That is all for now, folks.

Until later,
Me.

2 comments:

Shenikay said...

Isn't Mr. Craig awesome? I was so glad I had him for bio 30. Do you think you did well?

Heh. I still heart being a mean yet constructive judge for the little ones. ...Actually i'm the really nice yet constructive judge. like "great job everyone that was so fantastic! now let's talk about how it could be even better! *smile smile smile*. And now the little ones constitutes anywhere from grade 5 to grade 12.

Anonymous said...

Well said.