Thursday, January 18, 2007

Amazing day! So fantastic!

The debates were soooooooooooooooooo goooooooooood. I'm almost hysterical with glee and delight! The first round was very good, the second was ok and the third was the best round I can remember since Germany and skipping over Germany, many moons before that. Un-fucking-believable. Funny, informative, impromptu discussion between two absolutely brilliant teams.
And then in my last round, one of my fellow judges, who ended up being the coach for Rundell College, asked me if I would consider coming to do seminars and talking with her teams, granted only two grade nine teams for now but who knows. So a semi-job offer, amazing rounds, talking my debaters' ears off with constructive criticism and love for their overwhelming skill, and I come home to see that I received Amlake's gift in the mail and a letter from U of T wanting a transcript, just like U of S sent yesterday.

I am so filled with the milk of human kindness and hope for the future and oh my evolution, such a good day I have not seen in months. Months, excluding Germany. Speaking of which, I also picked up my videos for the rounds in Germany and I'm so excited to watch them too. *bursts with glee!*

Bye for now,
Me.

PS for Kelci, Mr Craig is so great, concise, explains what you need and not more, brilliant.

No comments: