Sunday, December 17, 2006

SUNIA interview

So I had my SUNIA interview up in Edmonton yesterday at 11 in the morning, which meant getting up around 6 to be left around 7 and driving up with Dad. We drove around and made sure we knew where I was supposed to be and were a little confused because the address in the letter that was sent out didn't exist, there was no 7806 but there was a 7608 and it matched the description so it worked out. I went in 10.55 and left around 11.45, after Dan posed questions and Kelsey and Neil and Shaheen wrote down what I said verbatim for consultation later on.
I'm half writing this to hopefully tempt Fate into making them call me to tell me whether or not I got one of the 4 positions that they interviewed 20 people for.
After the interview, Dad and I went to have lunch at West Ed and had a blast walking around after we ate and then sitting and having coffee on ledge in front of plants on the median and counting the happy looking shoppers. We figured it was about 5%, between 1 and maybe two people smiling out of the 20 who would walk past, we also counted flirting couples as one person if they were smiling and being cute to each other.

I had work today and it was pretty quiet until about 3, when my line-up grew quite a bit.

Anyways, I'm off to help with supper and I'll update when they call me.

Til later,
Me

No comments: